ATS Buyers Guide
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) has the potential to save your organization time, money, and resources by automating your recruiting process. The task of selecting an ATS can sometimes be quite daunting as there are so many options available. SigmaSelect.com combines the convenience of an applicant tracking system with the power of a selection test, the Employee Screening Questionnaire (ESQ2).
To help guide users throught the decision process, we have created an ATS Buyers Guide. Download our EGuide, the ATS Buyers Guide to learn:
- What is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
- What are the Benefits of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
- If you need an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
- How to define your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) requirements?
- How to evaluate ATS Vendors using a structured approach
Please complete the contact form to access our EGuide the ATS Buyers Guide.