This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the SIGMAAssessmentSystems.Com website. This website has agreed to notify you of:
- what personally identifiable information about you or any third party is collected from you through the website;
- the organization collecting the information;
- how the information is used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- the kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under SIGMA Assessment Systems’ control;
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
SIGMA Assessment Systems is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. SIGMA Assessment Systems collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the customer on our order form. There, our customers must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this information is used to get in contact with the customer. We do not keep credit card information on our web sites.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track popular web pages, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your postal code), or if a user no longer desires our services, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. You may email or phone our Customer Support to do this. See our contact information for addresses.
Notification of Changes