MAKE DATA-DRIVEN DECISIONS
Select, hire, and develop top talent
to take your organization further.
Our products are rigorous and scientifically based to help
you identify the right leadership for your organisation.
Our consultants have the knowledge and experience
to analyse and interpret the test results with your objectives
and requirements in mind.
Our tests are available in online and paper—and—pencil
formats, and are simple and intuitive for candidates to use.
If you need help deciding which test is right for you, our
expert consultants are available to help.
- Leadership Skills Profile (LSP)
- SlGMARadius 360 Degree Feedback
- Ivey Leadership Profile (ILP)
- Leadership Character insight Assessment (LCIA)
- Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence
- Assessment — Workplace (MEIA—W)
- Jackson Personality Inventory — Revised (JPI—R)
- Personality Research Form (PRF)
- Six Factor Personality Questionnaire (SFPQ)
- NEO Five—Factor Inventory —3 (NEO FFI—3)
- Employee Screening Questionnaire — 2 (ESQ—2)
- Multidimensional Aptitude Battery — II (MAB—II)
- Personnel Assessment Form (PAF)
- SIGMA Survey for Police Officers (SSPO)
- SIGMA Survey for Security Officers (SSSO)
GROUNDED IN SCIENTIFIC ROOTS. EXPERTISE. METHODOLOGY. RESULTS.
Established in 1967, SIGMA has spent over 50 years developing and delivering
science-based assessment products and leadership coaching services.
The founder of our company, Dr. Douglas Jackson, had a long and influential career as a researcher, psychologist, scientist, and innovator in the held of psychological assessment.
The tests and assessments developed by Dr Jackson have helped millions of individuals and professionals hire better employees, develop stronger leaders, plan careers with purpose, and uncover their true potential.
SIGMA carries on that tradition of developing and delivering rigorous, science—based assessments and solution today. Our team of experts often collaborate with leading academics in areas such as leadership, emotional intelligence, and mindfulness; actively contribution to the research literature while clearing products that enhance the workplace and people’s lives.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Leadership competencies and character
Leadership competencies and character can often be hard to see on the surface. At SIGMA, we help organisations and
insulation measure these qualities as well as other traits
and skills that make individuals good leaders. Our assessments can be used
to identify the strengths and developmental opportunists
of existing and prospective leaders in your organisational.
Assessing Leadership Competencies
with the Leadership Skills Profile can
- Hire top performing leaders and executives
- Identify factors that contribute to leadership success and derailment
- Select candidates for succession planning and high potential programs
Assessing Leadership Character with the LCIA can help organisations:
- Equip leaders and organisations with a deeper understanding of character
and the language to discuss leader character in a meaningful way
- Inflate learning and development around leader character
- Identify and address problems that stall careers and contaminate
- Augment a competence—based leadership assessment process with
a unique, powerful predictor of leadership performance
Competencies can be assessed using SlGMARadius — our customizable
360—degree feedback tool. Competency
and character can also be assessed using
the Ivey Leadership Profile and the LCIA—
360, both of which were developed in
conjunction with Ivey Business School.
360-degree feedback can help
- Implement leadership development
and high potential programs
- Identify and develop candidates
for talent management and succession
- Equip leaders with feedback on
competencies to initiate learning and
development as part of an executive
- Enhance self—awareness and identify
strengths and developmental prioritises
Emotional intelligence (EI) allows individuals
to perceive, understand, regulate,
and express emotions and plays an
important role in the workplace at all leadership
levels. Our assessment predicts job
performance over and above cognitive
ability and personality.
Assessing EI can help:
- Organisations select leaders and
employees with emotional intelligence
(EI) and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Employees and leaders develop critical
Personality assessments provide
valuable insight regarding an individual’s
behaviour and can be used to predict job performance.
Assessing personality can help
- Identify applicants who are the best
it for the job
- Consider candidate performance and
potential and identify traits that may
derail a candidate
- Support both the individual’s and
the organisation’s understanding of
the candidate’s strengths and key
Literally thousands of studies provide
evidence that cognitive ability is the
single greatest predictor of success for
most jobs. This compelling research
supports cognitive ability as an essential
screening tool for select on and
placement in a wide variety of jobs.
Our two most popular cognitive ability
assessments, the Personnel Assessment
Form (PAF) and the Multidimensional
Aptitude Battery – II (MAB II), can help:
- Managers and HR practitioners who
want to select employees and leaders
who are sharp thinkers and quick learners
- HR professionals and organisations
looking for a brief and accurate
online cognitive ability test for a
wide variety of jobs
- Organisations seeking to incorporate
a strong predictor of job performance
into their hiring process
- Psychologists looking for a
thorough measure of general cognitive
ability or intelligence (IQ)
- Contribute to research on intelligence
and its relation to other psychological
constructs, job performance, and
learning; neuropsychological assessment