IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR DECISIONS BY ENHANCING YOUR FOCUS.
Enhance your organisation’s leadership and team performance through the
application of mindfulness skills and the science of positive psychology.
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to what’s happening in the present moment with
specific positive attitudes. It means connecting with what’s going on inside yourself and around yourself— knowing what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
Mindfulness is the foundation for many critical
leadership abilities including:
- Focusing on what’s most important
- Maintaining emotional control in the face of stress
- Working well with others
- Managing complexity and adapting to change
- Enhancing creativity and innovation
SIGMA offers several options that integrate mindfulness skills training with best practices for leadership success.
- Online training that can be done at your own pace
- Workshops (half and full-day options)
- One-on-one coaching
“ The main business case for mindfulness is that if you are
fully present on the job, you will be more effective as a leader,
you will make better decisions, and you will work
better with other people.“
– Bill George, Harvard Business Professor, Former Medtronic CEO
OUR MINDFULNESS FACILITATORS
Dr. Ruby Nadler, PhD
Ruby has her Ph.D in Cognition and Perception and brings this expertise to bear on SIGMA’s executive coaching practice and programs. She has specific expertise in mindfulness and positive psychology and uses her training to support leaders to hone critical competencies including judgement and decision making skills, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, and stress reduction. In 2015 she was awarded a two—year Ontario Centres of Excellence TalentEdge Fellowship to create a mindful leadership training program. Ruby is also a 250 hour certified Yoga Educator. Her research has been featured by CBC and BBC Radio, Happily, and NPR, amongst others.
Dr. Julie Carswell, PhD
Julie oversees research and development consulting work. She divides her time between successfully promoting and executing SIGMA’s strategic vision to develop innovative, psychometrically superior assessments, and implementing large-scale employee and leadership coaching and development initiatives for clients.
ONLINE MINDFULNESS PROGRAM
Learn the foundations of mindfulness and integrate your practice with the development of key leadership capabilities in this self-paced online training program.
- Choose an 8—week or 4 week program
- Develop a consistent mindfulness practice
- Work through each module in 15-20 minutes
- Enhance your emotional intelligence, resilience, and leadership skills
Participants in an upcoming peer—reviewed study on the benefits of mindfulness in the workplace reported results including improved resilience decreased stress, improved decision-making and inter personal skills.
“The faculty of bringing back a wondering
attention over and over again is the very root
of judgement, character, and will.“
– William James
We offer “taster” introduction to mindfulness sessions (60—90 minutes)
as well as half and full day workshops on the following topics:
““Always on, multi-tasking work environments
are killing productivity, dampening creativity
and making us unhappy.”
– McKinsey Quarterly
- Learn about the science of mindfulness and how to put mindfulness skills into practice to immediately to benefit your self and others
- Learn about the common experiences of mindfulness practitioners and how to develop a consistent practice that suits your life and goals
- Experience several different kinds of mindfulness meditation and practices to see what resonates most with you
- One of the most powerful impacts mindfulness can have is strengthening out ability to fully engage with others through mindful listening and speaking
- Learn about mindful communication and put it into practice right away
- Practice speaking mindfully and listening mindfully
- Feel more confident in interpersonal relationships and complex situations
MAKING SPACE FOR
- In this workshop participants will be exposed to mindfulness practices that open up space to think about the innovation challenges they face
- We discuss how mindfulness can be used to support principles of design thinking and stages of creativity
- We will share principles for doing deep work and encouraging flow states
- Learn about the science of mindfulness, stress and resilience and learn valuable tools you can put into practice right away to be less reactive and more resilient
We are also happy to develop
a customised training for your
team or organisation.
IN-PERSON LONGER-TERM TRAINING
We have also done longer-term mindfulness training’s that can be delivered weekly
or biweekly, on or off-site depending on the size of your group and your location.
CONTACT US TODAY! www.sigmamindful.com | 1 800 265 1285