Enhance employee engagement and well-being with mindfulness.
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to what’s happening in the present moment with specific positive attitudes. It means connecting with what’s going on inside yourself and around yourself – knowing what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
Mindfulness is a powerful tool for well-being that can:
- increase engagement
- enhance mood and reduce stress
- improve how we work with others
- increase resilience
“Always on, multi-tasking work environments are killing productivity, dampening creativity, and making us unhappy.” – McKinsey Quarterly
We offer “taster” introduction to mindfulness sessions (60-90 minutes) as well as half and full-day workshops on the following topics:
- In this workshop participants will be exposed to mindfulness practices that open up space to think about the innovation challenges they face
- We discuss how mindfulness can be used to support principles of design thinking and stages of creativity
- We will share principles for doing deep work and encouraging flow states