Terms & Conditions
By using the SIGMAAssessmentSystems.Com web pages hosted by SIGMA Assessment Systems and/or its various divisions and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “SIGMA”), you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- The material posted on pages available to the general public is intended for informational purposes only. SIGMA expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability arising from any use of these informational pages.
- Access to most of SIGMATesting.Com is restricted to registered users, and the material posted on these pages by SIGMA is intended for use by qualified individuals, or their agents, in the appraisal of their clients. Registered users are responsible for the proper use of the materials on these restricted pages.
- Use of some of the materials and assessments available through SIGMATesting.Com is restricted to individuals possessing higher levels of training and experience, or their agents. Registered users are responsible for the currency and accuracy of their qualifications information.
- Registered users are provided with codes and passwords by which they access restricted pages on this site. Registered users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of these codes and passwords, and for the immediate reporting of any suspected breach of this security.
- The SIGMATesting online testing system can be used to send out instruction and reminder emails intended to assist registered users and their clients. Use of this email functionality to convey commercial messages, harass recipients, or contact people for non-assessment purposes is prohibited, and will result in loss of access to the system. Users accept full responsibility for all emails sent or scheduled for sending on their behalf.
- The material posted on these pages by SIGMA is copyrighted by SIGMA. SIGMA grants registered users the right to include the materials on this site in any report or other product intended for use in appraising their clients. Any included material must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of SIGMA’s ownership and copyright of the included material. The express written permission of SIGMA is required for any other use of the material on these pages.
- You may obtain access to other sites on the Internet through these pages. By providing this service, SIGMA is not undertaking any responsibility or liability for information or publications of third parties on the Internet, even if you access them through these pages.
- SIGMA expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
- SIGMA makes no representations or warranties with respect to these pages or their contents (including without limitation material communicated by third parties), which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SIGMA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to these pages. SIGMA makes no representations or warranties that the services provided by these pages will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the pages or the server that makes them available are free from viruses, worms or other harmful components. SIGMA also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via these pages is accurate, complete or current.
- In no event shall SIGMA, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages.
- These pages are controlled and operated by SIGMA in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. SIGMA makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access these pages from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Michigan. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the Commonwealth of Michigan.
SIGMA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.