What is the LSP-R™ Focus?
The Leadership Skills Profile-Revised (LSP-R) Focus is a personality-based leadership skills assessment that is useful for guiding employee and leader development efforts. The LSP-R Focus is built on years of rigorous development efforts and validation research. When paired with the benchmarking option, it provides a flexible experience, allowing you to choose which leadership traits to include in your report. As a result, you get a customizable test that provides personalized advice for test-takers. Our user-friendly report will guide leaders to focus development efforts on those competencies that have the greatest potential to become strengths.
*Special Offer – Free Trial*
If you’re interested in using the LSP-R for yourself or your team, check out the free trial below. You’ll get to see how SIGMA’s online testing platform works and what the assessment entails. We’ll also send you your Focus Report for free!
Who Should Use the LSP-R Focus?
- Leaders or potential leaders who would like to gain insight into their current strengths and development opportunities
- Organizations looking to incorporate a scientifically valid assessment with their existing strategic or HR policies, including talent management programs, high-potential development plans, or succession planning processes
- Managers and HR professionals who want to provide focus and structure to their leadership development and executive coaching programs
Why Should I Use The LSP-R Focus?
Convenient Administration. The LSP-R can be completed in 25 minutes on SIGMA’s online platform, with reports available immediately upon completion. When paired with the benchmarking option, this leadership skills assessment tool allows you to identify in advance those leadership competencies that are most critical for effectiveness in your organization and generate a report that includes information on only those competencies.
User-Friendly Report. The LSP-R Focus Report gives a snapshot of scores on all 50 competencies in SIGMA’s Leadership Competency Framework. It highlights which competencies are optimal for development, while remaining flexible enough for leaders to choose their own priorities. This report includes an easy-to-use development guide to support either self-directed or coaching-augmented leadership development.
Powerful and Robust. The LSP-R uses the latest science on leadership theory and personality measurement to provide your organization with a valid, reliable measurement of leadership potential. For a high-level review, leadership abilities are sorted into four broad categories. This allows you to not only consider potential on individual competencies, but also review an individual’s scores on Cognitive, Interpersonal, and Senior Leadership Skills, as well as Personal Leadership Qualities.
Superior Development. The LSP-R items were carefully chosen from a pool of over 4,700 personality items, drawing on content from three of SIGMA’s seminal assessments: the Personality Research Form (PRF), Jackson Personality Inventory-Revised (JPIR), and Survey of Work Styles (SWS). For more information about the LSP-R’s development and validation take a look at the Psychometric Summary.
|Leadership Skills Profile – Revised FOCUS||US Pricing||Canadian Pricing|
Looking for More? Check Out Our Free Resources:
- Administrator’s Guide
- LSP-R for Teambuilding (slide deck)
- LSP-R Psychometric Summary
- Step-by-Step Guide to the LSP-R Focus Report
- How to Use the LSP-R Across Cultures
- How to Interpret LSP-R Results Across Cultures
- How to Use the LSP-R in Business Schools (contact us for PPT session slides)
- How to Use the LSP-R in HR Programs (contact us for PPT session slides)
- How to Plan for Succession with the LSP-R
- How to Develop Large Groups on a Small Budget Using the LSP-R
- How to Measure Leadership Using the LSP-R
The LSP-R is a powerful assessment that can be used in a variety of contexts. In order to get the most out of your assessment, it is important to establish a deep understanding of its features and applications. Our interactive certification program is designed to equip you with just that. We’ll teach you how to understand, interpret, and communicate the results of the LSP-R. Download the program summary below. Contact us if you’re interested!
Ready to start developing your leaders?
Ordering the LSP-R online is a quick and easy process. Complete an application form below to get approval for your online account. Once approved, you will receive an email with your login information. From there, you may log in, purchase the leadership development profile test, and begin administration immediately. If you have questions or need more information, please contact us. Our customer service team will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.