Personality Tests for Selection
Personality tests are standardized tools that measure traits related to an individual’s personality. These traits can be related to important workplace behaviors. Research shows that personality is an important predictor of job performance and, therefore, a valuable addition to a selection or succession testing program. Several research studies have demonstrated that personality tests can predict various workplace behaviors, such as: managerial performance; team communication; employee development; and overall job performance.
Download our EGuide, The Use of Personality Tests for Selection to learn:
- What are personality tests?
- Do personality tests predict job performance?
- What makes a good personality test?
- What information you should have to make a good purchasing decision (test development information, reliability, and validity)?
- What extra things you may need to consider (incremental validity, faking, and adverse impact)?
Please complete the contact form to access our EGuide The Use of Personality Tests for Selection Guide.