The MAB-II is best used for:
- Psychologists looking for a thorough measure of general cognitive ability or intelligence (IQ)
- Qualified individuals looking to assess cognitive ability and aptitudes for employment purposes
- Research into intelligence and its relation to other psychological constructs, job performance, and learning; neuropsychological assessment and research
- Software and online administration with various, immediate report options
What is the MAB-II?
The Multidimensional Aptitude Battery -II (MAB-II) is a world-class assessment of aptitude and intelligence. It assesses 10 distinct areas of intelligence grouped into two broad categories of scores: verbal and performance. The MAB-II can add an objective measure of ability to any selection battery and has been used successfully in military, government, and law enforcement settings.
Why Should I Use the MAB-II?
COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS. There are three different reports available for the MAB-II depending on your needs: Basic report, Extended report, and Clinical report. Each report provides the raw scores, standardized scores, age corrected scales, and IQ scores for the Verbal, Performance, and Full Scale Batteries. Additional descriptions are provided with the Extended report. The Clinical report contains additional interpretative information, as well as a graph of subtest patterns and Verbal/Performance differences.
CONVENIENT. The time limit for each subtest is seven minutes. Any combination of subtests can easily be administered in one sitting. Results are available immediately with SigmaSoft for Windows Software, and online at SigmaTesting.com.
RELIABLE AND VALID. Test-retest reliabilities on separately timed test administrations obtained values for total scores of .95 for Verbal, .96 for Performance, and .97 for the Full Scale total scores. The MAB-II Full Scale correlation with one widely used IQ measure is .91. The MAB-II manual contains scale descriptions, perspectives on intelligence theory and research, and information on the psychometric properties of the MAB-II.
- What does the MAB-II measure? – MAB-II Scales
- What research has been done with the MAB-II? – MAB-II Research Bibliography
- View sample reports:
An overview of startup costs for each administration method is provided below. A detailed pricing list can be accessed via the link at the bottom of the page.
MAB-II Startup Costs
|US Pricing||Canadian Pricing|
Click here for a complete listing of all our MAB-II products and pricing.
Need more information? Click here to Request a Quote.