Leadership Competency Framework
We’ve heard from our clients that they want help implementing a more systematic, structured process for measuring performance and identifying leadership talent. They also understand that the foundation for this often relies on a robust implementation of a leadership competency framework.
While there are some organizations that have a robust framework in place, others do not. We understand that the development of an efficient yet comprehensive leadership competency framework can be daunting, especially for HR departments with reduced budgets and resources. It can be time consuming and labor-intensive to gather perspectives from stakeholders, analyze the data, and integrate the information seamlessly, efficiently, and objectively.
Ultimately, organizations and HR professionals simply want a leadership competency framework that follows a streamlined and organized process and results in a framework that the entire organization can stand behind.
We’ve developed an EGuide to help walk HR professionals through the steps required to create their own competency framework that reflects the unique characteristics of its organization and its people.
Our EGuide, How to Build a Leadership Competency Framework answers the following questions and provides a step-by-step process for developing the framework:
- What is a leadership competency?
- What is a leadership competency framework?
- What are the principles to follow in developing a framework?
- What competency dimensions or categories are important to cover?
- What are some practical tips in developing a framework?
- What steps can I follow to implement it successfully?
- What pitfalls should I avoid?
- What products and services does SIGMA offer to help in implementing a leadership competency framework?
Please complete the contact form to access our EGuide on How to Build a Leadership Competency Framework.