- Leaders and HR professionals who want to hire top performing leaders and executives
- HR professionals looking to identify potential factors that could lead to either career derailment or leader success
- Organizations seeking scientifically-validated personality assessments to include in their leadership selection and development programs
What is The LSP-R Selection?
The LSP-R Selection is a personality-based leadership assessment that uses advanced algorithms to provide a profile of expected leadership performance on up to 50 leadership competencies. It also provides a detailed analysis for each candidate, describing how their personality is likely to impact their performance.
Why Should I Use The LSP-R Selection?
Practical. The Leadership Skills Profile-Revised Selection Report provides you with detailed narrative text describing the implications of a candidate’s personality on their leadership performance. We’ve created advice for 50 key leadership competencies, giving you more breadth of coverage and practical advice than other generic tools.
Integrated. The Leadership Skills Profile-Revised Selection has the added advantage of being aligned with our LSP-R Focus Report and SIGMARadius 360 degree feedback system. Together, these flexible tools deliver a powerful, complementary leadership suite to aid in leader selection, training, and development programs.
Powerful and Robust. The Leadership Skills Profile-Revised Selection uses the latest data-driven science on leadership theory and personality measurement to provide your organization with a valid, reliable measure of leadership potential. For a high-level review, the leadership competencies are sorted into four broad categories. This allows you to not only consider potential on individual competencies, but to also review an individual’s scores on Cognitive, Interpersonal, and Senior Leadership Skills, as well as Personal Leadership Qualities.
Superior Development. The LSP-R items were carefully chosen from a pool of over 4,700 personality items, drawing on content from three of SIGMA’s seminal assessments: the Personality Research Form (PRF), Jackson Personality Inventory-Revised (JPIR), and Survey of Work Styles (SWS).
- LSP-R Selection Report. The LSP-R Selection Report predicts performance on critical leadership competencies and explains, in detail, how the respondent’s personality will impact their leadership effectiveness.
- LSP-R Upgrade (Selection + Focus). Get the most from the LSP-R by integrating your selection assessment with your development efforts. In our Upgrade option you get both the LSP-R Selection Report and the corresponding Focus Report. The LSP-R Focus Report provides a powerful leadership solution for individual development by narrowing focus onto those traits that leaders can realistically develop and offering personalized feedback based on their results.
- Leadership Skills Profile-Revised Selection Sample Report
- Introducing the LSP-R: A Psychometric Summary
Available for online administration and scoring. An overview of startup costs is provided below.
Leadership Skills Profile – Revised Selection
|LSP-R Selection Online Scoring
|LSP-R Upgrade Online Scoring
How do I order?
Ordering the LSP-R is a quick and easy process. First, please complete an application form to get approval for your online account. Once approved, you will receive an email with your login information. From there, you may log in, purchase the test, and begin administration immediately.
Need more information? Click here to submit a question. Our customer service team will contact you within 24 to 48 hours with a response. You can also call us at our toll free line at 1-800-401-4480 (in Canada) or 1-800-265-1285 (in the US).